Wednesday, April 13, 2011

MULTIVERSE!!!!

Aye, and Gamorrah was a weird story and I didn't quite understand what was going on the entire time. As far as I could understand there was something about a sex change or that the guy could be whatever you wanted him to be.

The focus of the story almost seemed to be about the guy but it was being told from what seemed like the womans point of view. It was really hard to find out the point of this story, why anyone would want to tell it. It is interesting however to think of a future where people can become whatever sex they want. Not that its something I would want to ever do but I can see how some people would. This story actually got kind of annoying for me in its lack of direction and subject matter. Thats the biggest thing that gets me when it comes to stories, stories that don't go anywhere or seem to have any purpose. This story would have been a hundred times more interesting if there was a more clear conflict with the two characters in the story. Maybe if one was trying to run away from the other or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment